Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad flashing apple logo and lock screen

My ipad is coming up with apple logo and the loading bar underneath, it loads to about 1 tenth of the bar and flashes the lock screen then goes back to the apple logo and starts all over again. i've tried restoring a back up and that has done nothing. Its a ipad 2 running 8.4

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3, Trying to upgrade to 8.4

Posted on Jul 16, 2015 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2015 3:21 PM

connker3 wrote:

i've tried restoring a back up and that has done nothing. Its a ipad 2 running 8.4

Then try restoring as a new iPad and don't use the backup. Before I would restore again, I would try a forced restart by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen. That most likely will not fix it, but I would do that before restoring as new.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2015 3:21 PM in response to connker3

connker3 wrote:

i've tried restoring a back up and that has done nothing. Its a ipad 2 running 8.4

Then try restoring as a new iPad and don't use the backup. Before I would restore again, I would try a forced restart by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen. That most likely will not fix it, but I would do that before restoring as new.

iPad flashing apple logo and lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.