Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will 10.5.8 Leopard Server VPN work with a Yosemite client machine? I'm setting up VPN for the first time and can't get it to work. Before I tear in too deep I want to make sure it's not just a compatibility issue.

Will 10.5.8 Leopard Server VPN work with a Yosemite client machine? I'm setting up VPN for the first time and can't get it to work. Before I tear in too deep I want to make sure it's not just a compatibility issue.

Posted on Jul 17, 2015 7:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2015 12:46 PM

Hi, I can't test that, but I think it should, if you don't get any help here or on the 10.5 Server forum, you might try asking...

Mac OS X Server v10.5

My Site...

http://x704.net/bbs/

3 replies

Jul 17, 2015 2:26 PM in response to BDAqua

Thanks. I might have a configuration issue. I'm using a TP-Link router that has VPN pass-through (IPSec/PPTP) but I'm wondering if this router isn't sufficient. Or, maybe my settings on the router aren't correct. When I try to connect from the client I get a message about not being able to establish a connection. When I look at the VPN log through Server Admin I see activity but I don't understand it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.