Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i get my rescue e mail ID

dear concern

How do i get my rescue e mail ID ?

Which is require to get change of my security question,

I do not have a rescue e mail created during i open my apple ID .

now i am facing trouble to change my security question which i forgot,

REGS

Hamim

Posted on Jul 17, 2015 8:59 AM

5 replies

Jul 17, 2015 9:25 AM in response to HamimCHOWDHURY

You can only add (or change) a rescue email address by answering your security questions, you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

Jul 17, 2015 9:39 AM in response to King_Penguin

Dear concern

your 1st link is not active here,

about 2nd link i made a number of request to apple support, but they hardly reply

I forget to set my rescue e mail ID

as a result now i am unable to change my security question,

do you have a solution how best i can change my security question or enable my rescue E mail ID, btw, I have my alternative e mail with apple ID ,

Regs

Hamim

Jul 17, 2015 11:08 AM in response to HamimCHOWDHURY

Dear concern

Let me give you some feed back,

I Bought a iTunes card, while went to recharge

apple noticed me to c=verify ID following security question

then i wrote apple detailed about it , Its over 30 hours passed , but no response yet,

In this issue I only have some response and support from you,

How can i reach apple to solve my issue, Plz help, or get me a apple genius who can help me,

Regs

Hamim

How can i get my rescue e mail ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.