Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does any one know if they can retrieve pictures off ipod touch 4 gen

I tried to 'reset all settings' on my ipod, now it just comes up with the apple logo with the empty bar underneath then it goes to the loading screen sign then goes back to the apple logo with the bar, it keeps going back and forth.

before this i tried to put the pictures on my laptop but would not connect i tried all sorts but still nothing.

so i went to reset all settings now it dont work

i know i can do a restore but i will lose all data but i need to keep so i was wandering if people knew i apple cand retrieve the data or if theres any thing else that i can do to get all my data

if any one can help i would be greatful

iPod touch, ipod touch 4 gen dont know update

Posted on Jul 17, 2015 4:00 PM

4 replies

Jul 18, 2015 2:34 AM in response to Shadowwolve

To recovered use of the device

Try:

- iOS: Not responding or does not turn on

- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode

How to put iPod touch / iPhone into DFU mode « Karthik's scribblings

- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.

- Try another cable

- Try on another computer

- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

You may be able to get some info off the restore iPod by:

How to perform iPad recovery for photos, videos

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS: iPhone Data Recovery - Wondershare Official

http://www.amacsoft.com/ipod-data-recovery.html

does any one know if they can retrieve pictures off ipod touch 4 gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.