Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello,for verification reset password, I forgot question security and can't reset with email because i forgot password! Give me information.

Hello,for verification reset password, I forgot question security and can't reset with email because i forgot password! Give me information.

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Jul 17, 2015 2:59 PM

1 reply

Jul 19, 2015 1:57 PM in response to Imerbislimi

Hi Imerbislimi,

The information outlined below details the next steps to take toward restoring access to your Apple ID should you not know your security questions or have access to your rescue email.

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

If you have trouble remembering your security questions, you might want to set up two-step verification. With two-step verification, you don't need security questions to secure your account or verify your identity.

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

Cheers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.