Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with my iPod 4G 32GB iOS 6.1.6 it keeps crashing in one game and diagnostics states Low Memory. Total usage is 6.6 GB used and I shut every possible thing off but still crashes only in the one game. I do not see where the memory status

As stated above in the summary question my iPod touch 4G, 32GB, iOS 6.1.6 is crashing during one G5 game. I have closed every app and some I have placed in the cloud to assure the memory freed up; even though for the last few days since a recent update I have been unable to get past the loading page. Today after reading some comments of others I have tried some of the suggestions with little success. I did manage to get into the game but met with continued glitches after few minutes of play. Then started to be kicked out and now I am unable again to access the game. I have been in contact with G5 and there suggestions of trying the decrease memory I still feel issues are form the updates on both ends since nothing else seams to be affected. So any solutions less buying an up grade since they have not been free of problems. The one disappointment I can not transfer this game to another device.

gameKnut

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.6, see above

Posted on Jul 17, 2015 6:25 PM

1 reply

Problem with my iPod 4G 32GB iOS 6.1.6 it keeps crashing in one game and diagnostics states Low Memory. Total usage is 6.6 GB used and I shut every possible thing off but still crashes only in the one game. I do not see where the memory status

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.