Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change country none option

I Wan to chnage my country to Japan so i can download game from Japan but i cant see the none option. This is on my ipad air

HOW????User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 18, 2015 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2015 8:05 AM

OMG OMG OMG I FOUND ONE GUIDE FROM A SUB REDDIT AND IT WORKS OMG OMG

I CAN NOW PLAY JAPANESE ANIME GAME ON MALAYSIA WOOOHOOO HOOORAYYYYYY

AND THX FOR THE REPLY 🙂

THREAD LOCKED 😝

7 replies

Jul 18, 2015 5:59 AM in response to SkyVongolaPrimo

Are you in Japan with a Japan billing address ? You have to be in a country to use its store

Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support :

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

Jul 18, 2015 6:41 AM in response to SkyVongolaPrimo

Whilst you are in Malaysia you can only use the Malaysian store - you have to be in a country to use its store, you will only be able to use the Japan store when you are in Japan with a Japan billing address.

If there is a particular app that you want to download then try contacting the app's developer and ask them to allow Apple to put it in the Malaysian store.

Change country none option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.