Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reverse Points Awarded

I clicked the wrong "Solved" button giving the points to myself and not Carolyn .

Is it possible to reverse the points and award the points to her. Sorry

This is the Thread: Re: No Chime on Startup

iMac (21.5-inch Late 2009), OS X Yosemite (10.10), iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Airport

Posted on Jul 18, 2015 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2015 12:48 PM

No. If it matters, you don't get any points for marking your own post.

(130408)

16 replies

Jul 18, 2015 2:10 PM in response to babowa

I know this is off topic, but what's happened to me unfortunately is the Apple eco system has just become to complex. The watch, apple Pay, fusion drives, yikes I can't keep up anymore. I work at home so my needs are basically an iMac, Airport and I guess Apple TV.

I recently replaced the HD in my late 2009 iMac because I didn't want all my Firewire drives to become obsolete. I'm afraid Apple is leaving me in the dust.

Never thought I'd say that because up until a few years ago I was an upgrade-aholic.

Enough crying on your shoulder. I agree, Niel is a special character.

Jul 18, 2015 2:40 PM in response to Joe Gramm

Joe Gramm wrote:

You are right. The Universe is in alignment again. I don't think I made a mistake. I think I know who implemented the "divine intervention"

Thanks for pointing it out.

An alternative that is much more believable by most of us is...

... there was a glitch in the SiteWare - they are abundant - and your 'marking' action only "appeared" to take effect and really didn't. If it was divine intervention (Hosts), then it must have been Niel who plead your case as the highest status user here - so high, he is OFF THE SCALE

User uploaded file

Jul 18, 2015 4:45 PM in response to Joe Gramm

I recently replaced the HD in my late 2009 iMac because I didn't want all my Firewire drives to become obsolete. I'm afraid Apple is leaving me in the dust.

I recently got a new (refurb) late 2012 iMac so I could run ML and Mavericks for some of my video software as it's no longer supported in Yosemite or beyond........ so I will not run Yos or beyond on my iMac (am running it on my MBP though, but then I just use that for testing, not anything that's important).

Reverse Points Awarded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.