Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes approved podcast, but still not showing artwork after a week

Hello!

any help would be appreciated! i submitted my podcast to iTunes a week ago and it was approved. i can see it in the store, but the artwork isn't showing. it meets all the correct specs, and was submitted with my libsyn upload. i also have the ID3 tags embedded. and the feed has been validated. can anyone tell me what the problem might be? i've reached out to libsyn and apple with no response. i'm wondering if i should delete the show and start over or just continue to wait. everyone else i know had their artwork appear when the show was approved.

here's the store link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/motherhood-in-hollywood/id1019055913?mt=2&ig n-mpt=uo%3D4

feed:

motherhoodinhollywood.libsyn.com

Posted on Jul 18, 2015 1:25 PM

5 replies

Jul 18, 2015 2:54 PM in response to MIHpodcast

The image is still a PNG the same size, though the filename has both extensions - .jpg.png - I don't remember whether it had that before. In any case you need to get the smaller JPG version into the feed, though I'm afraid I can't advise on exactly how you do would do that. I would have thought there was a place where you initially specified the file and where you would change it. Robert Walch, who works for Libsyn, posts in this forum and will probably pop up to advise at some point.

For reference, your feed is at http://motherhoodinhollywood.libsyn.com/rss

Jul 18, 2015 7:06 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

ah! i see where the file extension sill had .png, i have converted it to .jpg, and made sure the size is still 1400x1400 at 268kbs.i re-uploaded it to libsyn just a few minutes ago. i see the change in my rss feed and now i guess i just wait to see it appear in the iTunes store. do i need to go into each individual show and add the revised artwork?

thank you so much for your help. i knew it was something simple that i was just overlooking. it's really helpful to have another set of eyes out there 😉

iTunes approved podcast, but still not showing artwork after a week

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.