Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lmp keypad

I've been using a LMP model WKP-1314 keypad (bought at the Apple store) with all the versions of OS-X through 10.10.3, but after upgrading to OS-X 10.10.4, the Mac Pro no longer recognizes the keypad via Bluetooth. I've tried new batteries but nothing get the connection between the Mac Pro and the keypad now. Has anyone else had problems with third-party equipment which was working but doesn't now with OS-X 10.10.4?

Posted on Jul 18, 2015 2:49 PM

4 replies

Sep 4, 2016 9:45 AM in response to wsrphoto

I just got mine to work again. I shut it off and turned it back on again, then re-paired it to the Mac. This involved pushing a little button on the back (which started a green light on the front flashing), clicking the "pair" button in the Bluetooth System Preferences panel, and entering the displayed six digit code on the key pad. I'm glad it's back! (Using OS version 10.11.6 El Capitan.)

lmp keypad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.