Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I control AirPrint from my ipad2 ?

Hello there. Whenever I use AirPrint from my ipad 2 I get a font size, type and print colour I don't like. I've looked everywhere I can think of to find out how I can change the auto settings so I can print in the font type, size and colour I want but can't find how to do it. Any suggestions, tips, etc., much appreciated.

cheers,

uksmoothie.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 18, 2015 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2015 10:54 PM

AirPrint via iDevices leaves alot to be desired as far as settings go. There's not much you can do with the default AirPrint feature set. An option would be to search the App Store for your printer manufacturer and see if they have an app available for printing. Chances are good that there will be and the feature set could be greater than the default AirPrint features. Realize that printing from your iDevice will never equal the features you'd get by using your PC/Mac with the same printer.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2015 10:54 PM in response to uksmoothie

AirPrint via iDevices leaves alot to be desired as far as settings go. There's not much you can do with the default AirPrint feature set. An option would be to search the App Store for your printer manufacturer and see if they have an app available for printing. Chances are good that there will be and the feature set could be greater than the default AirPrint features. Realize that printing from your iDevice will never equal the features you'd get by using your PC/Mac with the same printer.

How can I control AirPrint from my ipad2 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.