Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to submit my podcast over the past week due to "technical difficulties"

For the last two weeks I've been trying to submit my podcast. For the first week, I kept getting an error stating it was hitting the 3000ms timeout. After simply adding another item to my RSS feed (which works fine with all other RSS readers I've worked with to date), I have gotten the "We are experiencing technical difficulties" error every day for the last week regardless of time.

This is my feed: http://www.crosstawk.com/storage/1kw.xml

Is there anything wrong with the feed that I can edit in order to get it properly submitted to iTunes?

Thanks in advance.

Posted on Jul 19, 2015 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2015 12:16 PM

That message suggests a problem at the Store end (not exactly unusual) - if this is the case you can only wait it out until it's fixed.

However, there are errors in your feed which you should address. A minor point - your pubDate tag for 21 June should say Jun not June, though this is not fatal. More seriously, some of your URLs have spaces in them, though others have underscores instead of spaces. Although the feed works OK when subscribed to manually in iTunes, spaces are not allowed in a URL and this may well throw the Store. You should check your URLs and replace any spaces with underscores.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2015 12:16 PM in response to pryopizm

That message suggests a problem at the Store end (not exactly unusual) - if this is the case you can only wait it out until it's fixed.

However, there are errors in your feed which you should address. A minor point - your pubDate tag for 21 June should say Jun not June, though this is not fatal. More seriously, some of your URLs have spaces in them, though others have underscores instead of spaces. Although the feed works OK when subscribed to manually in iTunes, spaces are not allowed in a URL and this may well throw the Store. You should check your URLs and replace any spaces with underscores.

Unable to submit my podcast over the past week due to "technical difficulties"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.