Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't redeem my itunes card

I just purchased a itunes card from the itunes store and sent it to myself using a different e-mail,

but when I try to redeem it, it takes me to the site that you download itunes onto your computer.

I already have the itunes downloaded. how do i get my money back (redeemed) ?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 19, 2015 10:45 AM

1 reply

Jul 21, 2015 8:11 AM in response to zombiebbyxx

Hello there, zombiebbyxx.

It sounds like you're trying to redeem an iTunes Gift Card on your iPad. The following Knowledge Base article provides instruction on how to do just that:

Redeem and use iTunes Gift Cards and content codes - Apple Support

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem. You will need to sign in with your Apple ID.
    User uploaded file
  3. Tap "You can also enter your code manually."
    In some countries, you can redeem gift cards using your built-in camera.
    User uploaded file
  4. Enter your gift or content code and tap Redeem. If you have an iTunes Gift Card, use the 16-digit code on the back of the card that begins with X.
    User uploaded file
  5. After you redeem a gift card code, your iTunes account balance will update. You might need to sign out and back in to all of your devices for your balance to appear. You can find your balance underneath your Apple ID.
    User uploaded file
    If you redeemed a content code, your content will begin downloading.
    User uploaded file

When you redeem a gift card, the amount of the card is credited to your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store accounts. Each time you purchase content, iTunes will deduct funds from the credit until it's gone. Learn how to check your credit balance.

If you have trouble redeeming a card or code, get help.

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

can't redeem my itunes card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.