Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

anyone had an issue with apple music content not playing on mac OS X? mine will only play beats radio!

Apple music won't play any content on my mac even though it will play on my iPhone just fine. The only thing that will play is beats radio!!

All software up to date

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Jul 19, 2015 11:03 AM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2015 5:32 AM in response to Mikemk100

I realize this post was several months ago, but I found it doing a search for the same issue. Yes, I have a similar problem. I can stream other stations than Beats, but if I create a station around Gabriel Fauré, it won't play when I come back to it. Other stations seem to stream correctly, like Classical. I've submitted this as a bug to Apple, but the problem seems to persist.

I'm getting annoyed at this issue since I'm paying for this service, and want to listen to the music I want to listen to, when I want to listen to it.

anyone had an issue with apple music content not playing on mac OS X? mine will only play beats radio!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.