Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes match doesn't exist anymore

in my iTunes, there is no iTunes match anymore ( i still have subscription)... How can i match my songs when i don't have anything about i tunes match (no menus, no buttons etc.)

OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 19, 2015 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2015 12:34 PM

Same thing happened to me.

7 replies

Jul 25, 2015 11:11 AM in response to koraygoksu

To get to iTunes Match you need to open your apple ID from Apple Music (click your avatar at the top left corner and then click view Apple ID).

After typing your credentials you will see your account details including, in a section named iTunes in the Cloud, a button named iTunes Match Renewal. This button will be enabled if you are signed-up to iTunes Match. You can disable this button to set iTunes Match to not renew.

Jul 25, 2015 2:28 PM in response to yoscoyote

I don't really understand. I am not a member of Apple Music, and I see no avatar of which you speak. I have iCloud storage for my downloaded music, and use iTunes Match on the iTunes app to access it. Now, iTunes Match is gone. Do I need to actually sign up for this additional service Apple music as well in order to get my iCloud tunes? That basically means Apple is holding me hostage for my music collection and forcing me to buy something else in order to access my own music, the storage of of which I have already paid for. And, that would NOT be cool at all!

Jul 26, 2015 2:08 PM in response to dognoggin

Perhaps the word avatar is not right. Also, since I have Apple Music my response is only for this, I don't know how the Music app would look without it, but I would assume that you would follow the same steps to see your Apple ID account settings.

In any case, here is a screenshot showing what I called Avatar in the top left corner of the screen, I see it when I press on any of the tabs in the Music app (I highlighted what I called avatar in the top left corner):

User uploaded file

iTunes match doesn't exist anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.