Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus screen stuck on a yellow loading screen

I was using my iphone as normal and then it went to the white screen with the black apple logo you normal see after turning your phone back on. At first it looks normal then appears to freeze on the same loading screen and then the loading bar appears and suddenly disappears and then shows an obvious yellow tint to the screen. Anyone know how i can get my phone off this screen? (in person the yellow tint is a lot clearer, but you can see the difference between the white screen to when it seems to be loading data to then being froze)

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4, Still under warranty with apple

Posted on Jul 19, 2015 1:12 PM

1 reply

Jul 21, 2015 10:59 AM in response to tombeal1

Hey tombeal1,

So your iPhone stops at that third image of the Apple logo and goes no further. The third image looks similar to the first with no progress bar.

For startup issues please see this article.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

For this symptom start at "If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up".

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

iphone 6 plus screen stuck on a yellow loading screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.