Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot cancel an active process in compressor 4

I have been sending FCPX output to Compressor 4(.2) Many tasks have worked.

Somehow I seem to have developed an "orphan" task that cannot be cancelled by simply hitting the X.

(While this is the case, I am fortunately able to run other jobs, but I want to get rid of it.

I have tried one of the recommended solutions by Warwick Teale (possibly not MY problem since they refer to Quarter Maste) and this didn't resolve problem.

Any suggestions?

Going to bed now and hope to fine a solution here in the morning...

Thanks

Barry

MacBook Pro, Other OS, iPhone 5, Yosemite APExtreme

Posted on Jul 19, 2015 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2015 7:34 AM

Barry,

Assuming Compressor is closed: In your home library (accessed by holding down the option key in the Go menu of the Finder toolbar) navigate to Application Support/Compressor/HistoryV4. In column view, scroll down to the bottom of the list to see the most recent and the dates on which they were created. Find the stuck batch and drag it to the Trash.

Russ

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2015 7:34 AM in response to bholtzkener

Barry,

Assuming Compressor is closed: In your home library (accessed by holding down the option key in the Go menu of the Finder toolbar) navigate to Application Support/Compressor/HistoryV4. In column view, scroll down to the bottom of the list to see the most recent and the dates on which they were created. Find the stuck batch and drag it to the Trash.

Russ

Cannot cancel an active process in compressor 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.