Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.4 - Can't open App Store, iTunes, iBooks and Music apps

I've used iOS 8.4 since its release and was fine until several days ago, when some Apple apps that have a store component (App Store, iTunes, iBooks and Music) crash almost immediately upon launching. No other apps on my iPad (including iTunes U and Podcasts) have such issue.

I tried restarting my iPad several times (either turning it off the normal way or holding both the Home button and the sleep/wake button) but that didn't fix this issue. I also logged out of my Apple account, and logged in again - no luck here, either.

Anyone has any idea what the issue might be, and how it could be fixed?

Thanks in advance,

Moh

iPad 2, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 19, 2015 9:58 PM

3 replies

Aug 29, 2015 2:42 AM in response to Moh N.

I have observed the same problem (bug?) in an iphone and an ipad mini both running iOS 8.4.1. I did not notice it when running iOS 8.4.

After restarting the system the problem seems to fade away, but it re-appears after opening ibooks or (iTunes & App Store in settings) several times.

Any clue on that issue?

Best regards,

Miguel

iOS 8.4 - Can't open App Store, iTunes, iBooks and Music apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.