Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suggestion to Apple: move volume away from skip and pause buttons on touch lock screen on all iPads!

i dont know about anyone else but, I listen to music on my iPad as I work. I am having an issue with the volume control being way too close to skips and pause button on lock screen mode (touch sensitive volume shoots up rather than it skipping forward) . I am surprised Apple hasn't fixed or noticed this issue yet! I am sure I am not the only one experiencing this issue and I have smaller fingers.

Posted on Jul 20, 2015 3:51 AM

1 reply

Jul 27, 2015 10:25 AM in response to Tiffers82

This is not a fix, but a temporary work around. You can add volume limit by going into settings> music > volume limit switch on and adjust the slider. Note, this affects the accessories plugged into the headphone jack not the external speakers and will affect all audio. You should also submit this under the feedback section so Apple can see it:https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Suggestion to Apple: move volume away from skip and pause buttons on touch lock screen on all iPads!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.