Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium and keep getting error message 2343 when trying to install icloud upgrade 4.3

I keep getting error message 2343 when trying to install version 4.3 icloud on my windows 7 Home Premium. Any one able to help please?

Posted on Jul 20, 2015 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 7:04 AM

Hello, Jenny.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are unable to update or install the iCloud control panel for Windows. I would suggest clicking on the link in the quoted section below and search for error 2343 or "Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled." Once this is done, you should be able to install the control panel.

You can also refer to your computer's help system, contact your IT department, or visit support.microsoft.com for assistance.

If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows

Regards

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2015 7:04 AM in response to jennyc24

Hello, Jenny.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are unable to update or install the iCloud control panel for Windows. I would suggest clicking on the link in the quoted section below and search for error 2343 or "Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled." Once this is done, you should be able to install the control panel.

You can also refer to your computer's help system, contact your IT department, or visit support.microsoft.com for assistance.

If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows

Regards

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium and keep getting error message 2343 when trying to install icloud upgrade 4.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.