Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when I try to log in to apple on my phone, I am told my password has been disabled for security reasons and I am asked to reset it. so I do reset it . and I try to log in again and I get the same error message again : yr account has been disabled

when I try to log in to apple on my i-phone, I am told my password has been disabled for security reasons and I am asked to reset it. So I do reset it . and I try to log in again and I get the same error message again and again : yr account has been disabled for security reasons, please reset your password. Any insight into how this can be resolved?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 20, 2015 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2015 7:55 AM

See: Apple ID: "This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons" alert appears

This means that either you entered the wrong password too many times or someone is trying to hack your account.

1 reply

when I try to log in to apple on my phone, I am told my password has been disabled for security reasons and I am asked to reset it. so I do reset it . and I try to log in again and I get the same error message again : yr account has been disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.