Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to put my apps on my sons new phone but not let him have access to my account

Hi I have bought my son a new iphone I want him to have his own account but all his apps are on my phone from my account. How can I transfer his apps to his new phone and still give him his own account?

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 20, 2015 11:18 AM

3 replies

Jul 20, 2015 11:26 AM in response to micrho

Hello micrho,

the easiest way to share your apps with your son is the Family sharing.

You can constitute Family sharing on your iPhone!

Just go in your Settings to iCloud and there you will see a family sharing button.

After the constitution your son will have access to your bought apps in the app store.

He just has to go to Updates and then check out the purchases - there he can download all the apps you've ever loaded.

There's also another way:

You take his iPhone, log-in in his app store (Highlights and scroll down to Apple-ID), then download all the apps and then you can logout there again.

I hope I could help you.

Have a nice day!

i want to put my apps on my sons new phone but not let him have access to my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.