Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

turn off /on ipod shuffle 4th generation the shuffle function of all songs from all playlists? I have it set up co-accidentally and now turned off somehow, want it back. Help please! Thanks, Zuzu

Hi, how can I turn off on my ipod shuffle 4th generation the shuffle of all songs from all playlists? I have it set up co-accidentally and now turned off somehow, want it back. Help please! Thanks, Zuzu

Posted on Jul 20, 2015 12:44 PM

1 reply

Jul 22, 2015 11:18 AM in response to zuzuhlu

Greetings zuzuhlu,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you have an iPod shuffle 4th generation, and you want it to shuffle all music. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

There is a switch on the top of the iPod that you can switch on or off to use the shuffle feature.

iPod shuffle (4th generation) - Technical Specifications

External Buttons and Controls

User uploaded file

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Take care

turn off /on ipod shuffle 4th generation the shuffle function of all songs from all playlists? I have it set up co-accidentally and now turned off somehow, want it back. Help please! Thanks, Zuzu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.