Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I found my old Shuffle. When connected to a power source, it blinks orange a few times before dying. Any chance it will ever take a charge and play again? Thank you.

I found my old Shuffle. When connected to a power source, it blinks orange a few times before dying. Any chance it will ever take a charge and play again? Thank you.

iPod shuffle, OS X Yosemite (10.10), Second generation

Posted on Jul 20, 2015 1:46 PM

1 reply

Jul 22, 2015 12:55 PM in response to MeemR

Hi MeemR,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, there's an issue charging your iPod shuffle and you're wondering if there's any way to make it charge and play music again. If you haven't already, take a look at the article linked below which provides troubleshooting tips that will resolve most charging issues .

iPod shuffle: How to charge the battery - Apple Support

After resolving the charging issue, you can use this article as a guide for syncing new music to your iPod shuffle.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

Cheers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.