Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i approve new Ipcc?

Good afternoon! I am a representative Ukrainian company-operator CDMA Intertelecom. Who can I associate with about the concordance of file *.ipcc for us?

And that for this purpose is it needed from us?

I will be thankful for an answer

dgromenko@it.od.ua

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 21, 2015 6:19 AM

7 replies

Jul 23, 2015 10:45 PM in response to rccharles

Okay, I understand.

Question number 2 : I can not find online phone corporate department who could help me.

Can I write a letter , and you redirect it to the appropriate department .

Or pass on my email - let contact me.

I called the following numbers :

84955809557 (Russia)

1 866 752-77-53 (USA)

They could not help me

How can I contact the department on work with key clients ?

Jul 24, 2015 11:20 AM in response to intertelecom

CDMA Intertelecom. Who can I associate with about the concordance of file *.ipcc for us?

I do not understand exactly what you are asking?

You represent a cellular phone company in Ukraine. You seem to want Apple to carry your firms .ipcc file on iphones and ipads. An .ipcc file defines the characteristics of a cellular phone network.

As a user like yourself, I do not know who to contact at apple for your question. I'd rephrase to your question to leave out the technical jargon. I'd say something along the line of I represent cellular phone company x. We would like to provide cellular service for the iPhone and the iPad. How do we get Apple support for allowing iPhone and iPad to use our network.

I suggest you go the contact list and try again. Both sales and technical support would be appropriate. You could even try legal. Be a pest. With a big company, it is sometimes hard to reach a sympathetic person.

for testing, you could try:

http://osxdaily.com/2012/05/13/use-ipcc-files-enable-carrier-testing-mode-itunes /

You could try posting in the developers forum.

Developer Forums

You could try http://stackoverflow.com/tour They can be unfriendly to noobs.

How can i approve new Ipcc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.