Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the 1 in the red circle mean and how do i fix it

I am trying to publish a book. iBooks Author open iTunes Producer and I enter all the information. I go to the pricing page and do that and hit save. Then a 1 in a red circle appears above the pay page but now it has closed and clicking on the error does nothing. If I click the + button it asks for all the information again. Again I get a 1 in a red circle. Anyone any idea how to find out what is wrong and how to fix it?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Jul 21, 2015 8:18 AM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 8:53 AM in response to Simon Allen 1089

Answering my own question and with some help from Apple the problem was caused by selecting 'World' at the bottom right on the countries page. I assumed, incorrectly, that 'World' would include all countries. It doesn't. To do that you need to go to the left hand side and use the drop down menu and select all countries from there. When I did that the 1 in the Red Circle went away.

What is the 1 in the red circle mean and how do i fix it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.