Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One of my newly downloaded songs will not play because Itunes says the computer is not authorized to play it. I've never had this problem before after hundreds of downloads. Is there a solution?

One of my newly downloaded songs will not play because Itunes says the computer is not authorized to play it. I've never had this problem before after hundreds of downloads. Is there a solution?

iPod classic

Posted on Jul 21, 2015 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2015 8:32 AM

Hello there, AlexmUK.

It sounds like you are receiving prompts to authorize your computer, after a recent purchase. The following Knowledge Base article offers some solutions to a few of the reasons iTunes might prompt to authorize your computer:

If iTunes repeatedly prompts you to authorize your computer - Apple Support

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2015 8:32 AM in response to AlexmUK

Hello there, AlexmUK.

It sounds like you are receiving prompts to authorize your computer, after a recent purchase. The following Knowledge Base article offers some solutions to a few of the reasons iTunes might prompt to authorize your computer:

If iTunes repeatedly prompts you to authorize your computer - Apple Support

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.