Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what kind of support is saratel?

My wife was having a variety of issues with her macbook pro. Upon trying to open safari, safari stopped responding and she was given the message that there was a variety of problems with her computer. In the message was a note for her to contact an authorized apple service provider called "saratel communications". Does anyone have any information on the company and the service they provide? FYI, my own searches on the internet did not turn up any customer reviews/feedback. Any experience with this service provider for apple products would be appreciated.

Posted on Jul 21, 2015 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2015 12:08 PM

SCAM!

Do not call.

Force Quit Safari and reopen holding the SHIFT key .

Ciao.

3 replies

Nov 16, 2015 12:52 PM in response to joebd3

They charged me $630.15 CAD back in April 2015 and is still trying to get my money back. They falsely represented themselves as Apple Tech Support. After a few more questions of who they are, while processing my payment for three years of Apple Support, I found out that they had no affiliation to Apple. After processing my payment, they finally admitted that they are not Apple but instead a contractor for Apple to provide tech support. For this reason I requested a refund for the three year contract. To this day I am still waiting for the refund. I found that they are also associated with a few other names in the UK which include Accounting Supermarket Ltd., Thinkworklight Ltd., GSK Accountancy Ltd., GSK Bookeeping Ltd., KAPS&Co. (UK) LLP, Sysprowhiz Limited, Kidbus Ltd. I called them every week since May till now to follow up on my refund but the only answer I keep getting is that a refund was in the works or that a refund has already been issued. They are SCAMMERS, please don't call or if you do, please don't pay unless you are 100% sure that they are Apple before paying.

what kind of support is saratel?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.