Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need iPhoto back

I had a large iPhoto library and have been using iPhoto for 6 years with great success. Unfortunately, my library has been moved to Photos (which I hate!) and now my Mac is running so slow, it's practically useless. I want iPhoto back! The iPhoto app still shows in my Applications list but has a grey circle with a line through it - apparently disabled.

I've tried the recommended fix - delete the iPhoto app in Applications and reinstall it from the App store (under Purchases) - but I get an error message which says "this version of iPhoto is not available in the US market."

I'm currently running OS X 10.10.4. Is there any way to get iPhoto back? Please help. Thank you.

MacBook, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 21, 2015 5:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2015 5:38 PM

Click here and try following the instructions.

(130585)

2 replies

I need iPhoto back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.