Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I view my photos in iCloud

how dp I view my photos in iCloud from my iPhone6? Will my old pictures from my iphone4s be in my iCloud as well? I've had the same Apple ID for years now

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 21, 2015 10:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2015 10:29 PM

This depends on if you were using iCloud Photo Library. The easiest way to tell if you have any pictures is to go to icloud.com on any computer (needs to be the desktop site) and load up the photos tile.

7 replies

Aug 12, 2015 8:28 PM in response to vwilkins

All photos on you iOS devices can be stored and synced to iCloud as long as you turn on your photosream on your iPhone, iPad.

But if you would like to see your iPhone 6s photos in iCloud, you can use a tool to help if you cannot see them after you log in to iCloud account.

You should backup your photos with iCloud, then you can launch the program, and it allows you to preview and recover and save all the iCloud photos on your computer. This is my way to view iCloud photos.

Aug 12, 2015 8:33 PM in response to vwilkins

Again, it depends on how you have your device set up. Are you using iCloud Photo Library? If so, is your 4s running iOS 8, and do you have that option turned on in Settings>iCloud on the 4s?

Photo Stream only has the last 1000 or last 30 days (whichever comes first) of Photos in the Camera Rolls on devices signed onto the same iCloud account that have Photo Stream turned on. Photo Stream is a mechanism for syncing recent photos to all devices and computers signed onto the same iCloud account. It is not intended to archive your photos.

Your photos need to be archived either in iCloud Photo Library (iOS 8 or later and Yosemite), or imported to Photos or iPhoto on a Mac, or Photos on a PC. If they are not archived, then you risk losing them.

Cheers,

GB

How do I view my photos in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.