Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make iPhone 6 business contacts search more like BlackBerry business contacts search

Help, please!

I recently transitioned from a BlackBerry Bold 9930 to an iPhone 6. I need the iPhone 6 contacts search to be more like BlackBerry's contacts search when searching for business contacts.

Currently, any search parameter gives far more results than I can search through quickly (the few initial character parameters are found everywhere and impossible to narrow to just what's needed). If the business name field would have an allowable search capability as well - this would narrow or filter the results to a manageable few to quickly get to a specific business contact - instead of everything associated with the initial few character entries!

This capability needs to be similar to BlackBerry to be more business-friendly for business users. I'm sure other former BlackBerry business users have experienced the same problem.

Thank you!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 10:16 AM

1 reply

How to make iPhone 6 business contacts search more like BlackBerry business contacts search

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.