Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot update imovie

I tried many times to update the imovie 10.0.9, which my mac already updated to OSX 10.10.4

when i type the apple id with password, it keep saying that wrong password or wrong id...

so i keep forgot password then reset... but no matter how many times i used different apple id..

it shown:

This update is not available for this Apple ID either because it was bought by a different user or the item was refunded or cancelled.

please help.. what should I do ?

thx!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 9:56 AM

Perform the following, stopping with the first one which works:

1. Open the Mac App Store's Purchases tab. If you're prompted to accept it and the other iLife/iWork applications into your Apple ID, do so.

2. Move them out of the Applications folder(they may need to be put into the Trash temporarily), and then see if you can download them for free from their individual product pages. If you're asked to buy them, see #3.

3. Click here, contact Apple, and wait for a response.

4. Buy them.

(130607)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2015 9:56 AM in response to chan1013

Perform the following, stopping with the first one which works:

1. Open the Mac App Store's Purchases tab. If you're prompted to accept it and the other iLife/iWork applications into your Apple ID, do so.

2. Move them out of the Applications folder(they may need to be put into the Trash temporarily), and then see if you can download them for free from their individual product pages. If you're asked to buy them, see #3.

3. Click here, contact Apple, and wait for a response.

4. Buy them.

(130607)

cannot update imovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.