Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see audio wavelengths in iMovie Timeline

I am currently using iMovie 10.0.06. I accidentally clicked the " x" on the timeline and it appears to have messed up my timeline audio. I am attempting to fade in/out some music however, the audio line is very thin and does not allow any room for audio slides. I have tried everything but nothing seems to be working to reveal the wavelengths . See pic below . Please help thanks

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 9:29 AM

I had this same problem and found this without a reply. I assume you may have got an answer by now but I found a simple solution. Click on settings (middle of the screen on the right hand side) and check the "Show Wave Forms" check box. The green (and blue) audio line should now revert back to the normal size. Toggle on and off a couple of times if it doesn't work the first time. Hope this helps others if you have already found the solution.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2015 9:29 AM in response to JW117

I had this same problem and found this without a reply. I assume you may have got an answer by now but I found a simple solution. Click on settings (middle of the screen on the right hand side) and check the "Show Wave Forms" check box. The green (and blue) audio line should now revert back to the normal size. Toggle on and off a couple of times if it doesn't work the first time. Hope this helps others if you have already found the solution.

Can't see audio wavelengths in iMovie Timeline

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.