Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

game center - your turn (New World Colony) NWC

Hello, I have been playing the game "New World Colony". It is a strategy game where you play online against other players using the game center. It is not a "live" game. You play few moves then the other players will play, just like Chess. And you can play different games at the same time as if you had 15 or 20 boards/maps.

My problem: This morning I realized that all the games that were in current progress against my fellow online players disappeared from the app NWC. Which never happened in 2 years.

So I went to the Game Center App and I can see all my games that still there and that there is few games waiting for me to play. So when I press/touch to play my turn of the match from the Game Center... it loads my app NWC as it should do, however, the game does not appear/load.

Is it a problem with the game/app or with the game center ?

If I delete the app, will my matchs be deleted from the game center ?

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 4:53 PM

Me too! Game Center shows all my active and completed games but when I click to play my turn, the app opens and shows no games at all.

Affected games are Spite & Malice and Skip-Bo. I shut down and restarted my iPhone 6 - no change - and also my iPad Mini 3 has lost game history, though the games show up in Game Center. What gives? I have not yet implemented the latest iOS upgrade, so I can't blame the iOS for this.

Anyone have a solution??

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2015 4:53 PM in response to usermarcel

Me too! Game Center shows all my active and completed games but when I click to play my turn, the app opens and shows no games at all.

Affected games are Spite & Malice and Skip-Bo. I shut down and restarted my iPhone 6 - no change - and also my iPad Mini 3 has lost game history, though the games show up in Game Center. What gives? I have not yet implemented the latest iOS upgrade, so I can't blame the iOS for this.

Anyone have a solution??

game center - your turn (New World Colony) NWC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.