Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone help I need to transfer my pictures from my iPod to my new android or my email but my iPod is broken and won't work please help me

I Need to transfer photos from my iPod but it's broken and don't work anymore 😟

iPod touch, iOS 7.1, It's broken

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 5:39 PM

YYou can access your images from the photo app you've been using on your computer to import them from the iPod. If you've been syncing your iPod images with iCloud, you can access via Photos on iCloud.com website.

If the above don't apply, there are third-party computer apps that can access iPod files directly. Google for them..

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2015 5:39 PM in response to Cora.Elizabeth😂

YYou can access your images from the photo app you've been using on your computer to import them from the iPod. If you've been syncing your iPod images with iCloud, you can access via Photos on iCloud.com website.

If the above don't apply, there are third-party computer apps that can access iPod files directly. Google for them..

Can anyone help I need to transfer my pictures from my iPod to my new android or my email but my iPod is broken and won't work please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.