Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod has been stolen. I changed my Gmail P/W while at work. When I got home, I used my Mac to set the iPod to erase if it connects to the web. I did not have to use the new P/W to get my mail on my iPad Mini, so if iPod erase fails??

My iPod has been stolen. I changed my Gmail P/W while at work. When I got home, I used my Mac to set the iPod to erase if it connects to the web. I did not have to use the new P/W to get my mail on my iPad Mini, so if iPod erase fails??

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 3:12 PM

6 replies

Jul 22, 2015 3:31 PM in response to lllaass

Thanks for the time taken to try to help. I have signed in on a Mac and a Windows laptop, both needed me to change my password before I could access my Gmail. My iPad mini did not require me to. When I got to my Mac I went on to the cloud and set up the iPod to erase if it connects to the net. I am concerned that there might be access to my email (since the iPad didn't block access, why would the iPod ?) if the erase that I've set up does not work. It does not seem to be a thing I should worry about, but I am not 100%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.