Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting into an iPod without the passcode?

I work at a hotel and well over 6 months ago, an iPod touch was found. It was put into our lost and found where it's been sitting. I'm taking it home now and I would like to get into it to clear it all off and use it for myself, but there is an passcode on it and I don't know how to get around it. I'm going to be doing some traveling and it would be really great if I could have this. Thanks!

iPod touch

Posted on Jul 22, 2015 10:28 PM

3 replies

Jul 22, 2015 11:10 PM in response to Kappy

Whoever owns the ipod in the first place is not even from the town I live in. It has been sitting in our lost and found for at least 6 months. I turn it into the police and it will sit in their lost an found for another 6 months before someone else takes it home and tries to use it. Most businesses will hold items in lost and found for a certain amount of time before it goes up for grabs if no one claims it.

Getting into an iPod without the passcode?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.