Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar showing all-day event over two days

When I enter an event as 'all-day' it shows it as being just for that day but then when I go back to it (presumably after it has synched) it shows that the event now spans two days. This seems to be only happening with shared calendars (and not just ones that I have set up - my 'UK Holidays' calendar is showing that Christmas Day is on 25th but Boxing Day is on 25th and 26th, for instance, so it is only on some entries).

This is happening with calendars that are shared with users who are on solely Apple devices.

I imagine it has something to do with time settings on devices but really don't know - if anyone has any suggestions as to what this may be about I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Posted on Jul 23, 2015 9:02 AM

There are no replies.

Calendar showing all-day event over two days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.