Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

radio isn't working

I have the latest version of iTunes for my mac, and I have the radio 'page' open, but everything else described in the instructions doesn't seem to do anything. I'm not getting any music. Maybe I'm missing a step? I'm not sure what to do. Open to suggestions here. 🙂

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jul 23, 2015 10:49 AM

2 replies

Jul 28, 2015 10:13 PM in response to Kaijuman

Updated the latest iTunes this evening - instantly regretted it. Knew this would change a great deal. I had the last version, yes, I already miss the simple red and white graphic instead of the rainbow style. However, the Radio is the biggest flawed element. The radio isn't working correctly at all. Yes, I am signed in as an account. It simply will not play the Radio stations, and the loss of a "favorite" is not a positive either. They still list as "recently played" - but they simply do not work. This after listening to a few earlier in the evening on the older version. When I saw the "update" appear, I knew better, still using the older 10.7.5 OS - knowing an upgrade will end the use of some essential apps on this macbook pro. Understand the business model of growing a certain radio programming, etc. Perhaps it is a technical issue over the concept of a new controlling format. Either way, wish I could simply reinstall the older iTunes version. Any ideas?

radio isn't working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.