Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble with WiFi on IOS 8.3/8.4

I'm having trouble with wi/fi on ios 8.3 and 8.4. It says that its connected but I cannot acces internet or download anything. It just loads forever. I'm having trouble with two iphones 5s one ipad mini and one ipad two in the same network. Everything was working normal until I installed ios 8.3. The router is working perfectly with two notebooks, two android phones, one Xbox, two tvs and one windows phone, so I don't think the router is the issue.

What have I tried:

-reset network settings on ios

-reset the ios and factory resed

-forget and reconnect wifi on ios

-attribute an static ip for ios devices

-use the router in b, g, n and b/g/n mixed

-reconfigure the router 16 times

What issues I have:

-Internet connected but not working. When i turn wifi of and turn it on again it works for something about 30 seconds and stops.

-Before having trouble with wifi I started having trouble playing videos. Right after the ios 8.3 update it started not playing any video, on youtube or on safari

My Specs:

- router LinkOne L1-RW434

-ios devices two iphone 5s one ipad mini 1 and an ipad 2

Wireless configuration:

Dynamic Ip attribution range of 200 ips

Automatic DNS

I would appreciate any help or idea to help me fix it.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 23, 2015 11:25 AM

3 replies

Jul 23, 2015 2:28 PM in response to lllaass

In some networks using different routers the devices work well, but not always. In some others the perform exactly the same issue.

Sorry about the spelling, my native language is Portuguese. I tried to say that I have already reinstalled the router 16 times. I don't know what else to do.

Here are some prints of the configuration panel of the router. The configurations are in portuguese, so I've translated the important information for understanding.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Jul 24, 2015 6:49 AM in response to Alexandress15

I finally fixed it. It was the QOS manager of the router. The problem was, that in my router it's called WNM and there are no explanations about it, so I had to guess it to discover. Thanks for your attention anyway. If someone is passing trough the same headache, try to disable the QOS on your router settings, because, since apple's wifi in every mobile device are the worse I've ever seen, the router recognizes it as unstable and low quality and blocks it.. If the QOS is deactivated the router simply ignores and it works fine.

Trouble with WiFi on IOS 8.3/8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.