Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pair multiple Bluetooth headsets with my iPhone

Lets say I have a Bluetooth headset in my car and another headset at my job. Will my iPhone allow me to pair 2 headsets since they aren't at the same location and won't be active at the same time? Or will I always have to manually remove one headset before pairing the second headset?

Posted on Jul 23, 2015 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2015 2:24 PM

You can pair multiple headsets - I have 2 cars + headset set up on mine. I do not

believe you can use 2 headsets at the same time, such as for sharing music or audio.

4 replies

Jul 23, 2015 5:50 PM in response to lnBetween

lnBetween wrote:

Lets say I have a Bluetooth headset in my car and another headset at my job. Will my iPhone allow me to pair 2 headsets since they aren't at the same location and won't be active at the same time? Or will I always have to manually remove one headset before pairing the second headset?

I do that with speakers. I have BT speakers at work, another pair in my bedroom and a set in the kitchen. No problems.

Feb 7, 2016 4:30 AM in response to lnBetween

I have three different bluetooth devices, but when two are in the same area, one keeps kicking in automatically, when I'm tryng to use the other. I keep disconnecting the first to use the second, however the first seems to somehow automatically com back on and kick off the one I want. Is there a way to prioritize which device is preferred when both are oin the same area?

Pair multiple Bluetooth headsets with my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.