Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no audio playback on recorded video

I was recently at a concert and was taking a fair amount of videos. When I got home, I started checking them to see how the sound quality was, but I found out that only half of them had audio playback. The last 3 that I took has great video, but absolutely no audio. It's really upsetting because who knows if Slayer will ever tour again. I have an iPhone 4. Any feedback/troubleshooting/tips any of you have will be greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't want the same problem happen tomorrow during the Van Halen show.

Thanks

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jul 23, 2015 3:45 PM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2015 1:50 PM in response to mrwiedder

Have had this issue for ages and over time have attempted various fixes without success, until today. It may have been a fluke but give it a go, you might get lucky too. First I powered down the phone. After only one minute I powered it back up again. I then tapped on the camera icon and selected video. Instead of tapping on the Red button to start recording I used the volume buttons. The volume level indicator appeared as it should. i hadn't noticed but it wasn't showing prior to my doing this. I then activated the video using the Red record button and played it back and now it works perfectly. Hope this works for you and anybody else having this problem.

no audio playback on recorded video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.