Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Info about (dubious) online Apple reseller

Hello everyone,

Recently I've been asked by a friend about the following online Apple seller:

very-uk-international

<Link Edited by Host>

I was astonished when I saw the price level (one third of usual retail prices) on this site, which I believe it's a scam.

Anyone has any information about this website/ seller?

Thanks for your input.

Best regards,

PP

Posted on Jul 23, 2015 5:50 PM

2 replies

Jul 23, 2015 7:12 PM in response to Pereirinhaped

Your URL has been removed (Hosts know best) so I cannot be sure - but Google search for " very-uk-international " yielded as the top result what appears to be the online subsidiary of Woolworth's - v e r y DOT c o DOT u k

I would be astonished that Apple would authorize an online competitor in a country where they have their own online Store - BUT - Apple authorizes resellers for Apple products to retail companies that do have online stores

Very(Woolworth's) online has an iPhone 6 starting at £539

AppleUK online Store has the iPhone 6 starting at £539

If you found a variation of some store "impersonating" what appears to be a legitimate reseller "Very" for deeply discounted products, it is likely a down-right SCAM or a front for stolen goods

Find a place to buy Apple Products here > https://www.apple.com/uk/buy/ - caveat emptor of ANY "DEEP discounted" Apple Product - a reseller MAY run some sort of special offer (I guess?)

Info about (dubious) online Apple reseller

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.