Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

download iso 7.1.2

Hello! I have an Ipad mini 1st generation and i never updated it from iso 7.0.1 as it was working perfecty.

I was keep playing Quiz up and after the upgrade the only way i can use again the aplication is if i update at iso 7.1.2 or more.

As i saw many complains regarding the ipad speed after they upgrated at iso 8 , 8.1, 8.4 etc i would like to know if there is a way i can upgrade at 7.1.2

Thank you!

iPad Mini, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Jul 24, 2015 4:29 AM

9 replies

Jul 24, 2015 4:46 AM in response to corinoula

Don't know about the first gen Mini, I haven't noticed any differences on my second ten Mini. Unless there is anything in iOS 8.4 that you want (and there aren't any apps or app updates that require iOS 8+ that you want) then you don't have to update - when iOS 8 is released in the Autumn you will lose the ability to update to 8.4 (or if there is another version(s) between now and then), so you have a few months to decide,

Jul 24, 2015 8:36 AM in response to King_Penguin

King_Penguin wrote:

Don't know about the first gen Mini, I haven't noticed any differences on my second ten Mini. Unless there is anything in iOS 8.4 that you want (and there aren't any apps or app updates that require iOS 8+ that you want) then you don't have to update - when iOS 8 is released in the Autumn you will lose the ability to update to 8.4 (or if there is another version(s) between now and then), so you have a few months to decide,

iOS 9

Jul 28, 2015 8:34 PM in response to King_Penguin

Hello King. People need help King enough to help him cover.

ส่งจาก iPhone ของฉัน

เมื่อ 24 ก.ค. 2558 เวลา 18:42 นฤดม เนินริมหนอง <pon_pluyang@hotmail.co.th> เขียน:

I do not like king ipa me a headache, I will do exactly the Plas It helps me.

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 04:32:28 -0700

To: pon_pluyang@hotmail.co.th

Subject: - download iso 7.1.2

Apple Support Communities

King_Penguin has posted in the Using iPad community.

download iso 7.1.2

You can only update to the current version i.e. 8.4, that is the only version that is 'signed' by Apple for that iPad, you won't be able to install an intermediate version

To post a reply, go to the discussion in Apple Support Communities.

You are receiving this email from Apple Support Communities. You can change your email preferences in your Apple Support Communities Profile.

TM and copyright © 2015 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM. Cupertino, CA 95014.

All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Apple Support

download iso 7.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.