Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Daughter and I have iPhones. Trying to back them both up to iCloud on PC. We both have seperate iCloud accounts. How can I download the two iCloud accounts onto one PC?

Daughter and I have iPhones 5s. Trying to back them both up to iCloud on PC. We both have seperate iCloud accounts. How can I download the two iCloud accounts onto one PC?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jul 24, 2015 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2015 9:59 AM

When you backup an iPhone to iCloud, a PC is not involved. You go to Settings > iCloud > Backup and turn "iCloud Backup" to on. You can then tap "Back Up Now" on that same screen. Also, once it is turned on it will automatically back up when it is charging if it is connected to Wi-Fi.

If you want the backup to be on a PC instead of in iCloud, you use iTunes on the PC. The following previous discussion may help with how to use 2 separate Apple IDs with one computer: Sync two separate Apple IDs to a shared iTunes acct???

Further instructions for both iCloud and iTunes backups are at How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support

Note that backups are only usable for doing a full restore to an iOS device. You cannot view the contents of either an iCloud or an iTunes backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2015 9:59 AM in response to MyCrazyK9

When you backup an iPhone to iCloud, a PC is not involved. You go to Settings > iCloud > Backup and turn "iCloud Backup" to on. You can then tap "Back Up Now" on that same screen. Also, once it is turned on it will automatically back up when it is charging if it is connected to Wi-Fi.

If you want the backup to be on a PC instead of in iCloud, you use iTunes on the PC. The following previous discussion may help with how to use 2 separate Apple IDs with one computer: Sync two separate Apple IDs to a shared iTunes acct???

Further instructions for both iCloud and iTunes backups are at How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support

Note that backups are only usable for doing a full restore to an iOS device. You cannot view the contents of either an iCloud or an iTunes backup.

Daughter and I have iPhones. Trying to back them both up to iCloud on PC. We both have seperate iCloud accounts. How can I download the two iCloud accounts onto one PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.