Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there somewhere I can download FC Studio?

The company I recently started working with has used FCP in the past and now I'm needing to update some of those older projects. I have the license keys but just need to know where to download the software. Looking for FCP 7 specifically.

Thanks!

PowerMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Jul 24, 2015 11:23 AM

4 replies

Jul 26, 2015 9:09 AM in response to teage237

So by complete luck I was able to locate the install discs for FCP Studio. Before finding them I called Apple and was on the phone for about 45 minutes being switched from one person to the other. They evidently do not have a download for the software! The best they could do is send new discs which is about $20 per disc (7 discs = $140) Pretty lame considering how Apple really messed up their user base going from FCP 7 to FCP X in the first place. So glad I've switched to Premiere. Just hate that these past projects come up that were done in FCP and I still have to mess with it. Hope this helps anyone else trying to get their hands on the software. Just go ahead and call Apple and order the replacement discs if you can't find the original install discs. Be prepared to cough up $140 for software you already bought. Apple should have a download link for this - how hard can that be?

Is there somewhere I can download FC Studio?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.