Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the email that is visible in iCloud and iTunes. I changed it in my profile and settings but it still shows the incorrect email when I go to those accounts.

iTunes abd iCloud Accounts

iOS8.4 on iPhone & iPads

I have changed my email address in my profile and settings but when i go to the apps, the old email address still shows.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 24, 2015 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 6:47 PM

OK, so we need to figure out exactly what the situation is:

Did you go to Manage your Apple ID and EDIT your Apple ID email to a new email address? But that old email address is still signed onto iTunes and iCloud?

Or did you create a brand new Apple ID?

You said that you changed your email address in your profile and settings, but when you go to the apps the old email address still shows. By "Apps" do you mean when you go to Settings>iTunes and Settings>iCloud?

Cheers,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2015 6:47 PM in response to BlackHorse9608

OK, so we need to figure out exactly what the situation is:

Did you go to Manage your Apple ID and EDIT your Apple ID email to a new email address? But that old email address is still signed onto iTunes and iCloud?

Or did you create a brand new Apple ID?

You said that you changed your email address in your profile and settings, but when you go to the apps the old email address still shows. By "Apps" do you mean when you go to Settings>iTunes and Settings>iCloud?

Cheers,

GB

How do I change the email that is visible in iCloud and iTunes. I changed it in my profile and settings but it still shows the incorrect email when I go to those accounts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.