Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a problem. I have just bought a new Apple wireless keyboard and am unable to pair it with my Apple mini computer. Furthermore, in trying to do so, I switched the bluetooth connection off on the computer and am now unable to turn it on.

I cannot pair my new Apple wireless kweyboard with my Apple Mini. It will not connect. However, the keyboard connects to my Ipad!

In trying to solve the problem this evening, I have added to the problem, because I turned off the Bluetooth connection on the Apple mini and now cannot turn it back on. This is because I have an Apple wireless mouse and turning off Bluetooth has effectively disconnected it too! How do I turn on Bluetooth again (I have no other mouse)?

Mac mini, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 24, 2015 3:23 PM

There are no replies.

I have a problem. I have just bought a new Apple wireless keyboard and am unable to pair it with my Apple mini computer. Furthermore, in trying to do so, I switched the bluetooth connection off on the computer and am now unable to turn it on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.