Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchased music on my phone does not match purchased music on my computer

The purchased music on my Iphone does not match the purchased music on my computer. How do I sync them?

iPhone 5

Posted on Jul 24, 2015 5:53 PM

3 replies

Jul 26, 2015 2:58 PM in response to donnafromjupiter

Hi donnafromjupiter,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like you are not able to see all of your purchases on either your iPhone or computer because they appear different. To ensure that all of your purchases are on both devices, please use the information in the attached article below to download all of your past purchases to your iPhone and to your iTunes library on the computer.

Download past purchases from iTunes in the Cloud - Apple Support

If I have misunderstood the question, please let me know.

Best regards

Jul 27, 2015 6:58 AM in response to AppleJoe

The same problem occurred for me when I updated my iPhone 6 to IOS 8.4. The "Purchased" playlist is the only one appearing on my phone, but it is missing over 1000 songs. The songs appear in my "Library", but all of my playlists are missing, other than the truncated "Purchased" one. I have tried syncing with my MacBook Air several times. Nothing changes. To further complicate matters, I see no way to shuffle and stream the songs from "Library". It plays only one album, then stops. I want my old settings back!!! I hate the iTunes since the IOS update. It is more geared to trying to sell me music than allowing me to enjoy what I've already purchased!

purchased music on my phone does not match purchased music on my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.