Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

albums wont show up on apple music only some do ...?

First the new music app ***** soo bad! next when i try to download my itunes library to my ipod 6th gen not all the albums show up....i click the "songs" tab and i see them but it wont show them all up in albums even tho i have them all in itunes in albums. its really ******* me off i dont wanna have to search threw all the songs to find each song i want to listen to i want to be able to see all the albums... someone please help me fix this if you have any idea whts causing this or if your having the same problem.

iPod touch, iOS 8.4, 6th gen ipod

Posted on Jul 25, 2015 12:22 AM

3 replies

Jul 28, 2015 7:33 PM in response to Eric19389

What happen with me while I was putting my albums on iTunes and putting them on my iPod I had the compilation box checked. To find the compilation check box right click album and click get info and uncheck the box and the albums should show up. You will have to resend to your iPod though for it to correct it after you unchecked the box. These were downloaded songs I put in albums not bought albums so idk if this will help you but that's was what my problem was. Let me know if this helps fix your issue.

albums wont show up on apple music only some do ...?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.